Here is my latest piece. I decided to make a survival type of character as an exercice for pbr shading / gameart pipeline and I have to say that I learn a lot. I used substance painter to do most of the texture work and photoshop to make fast color adjustments and final tune the maps.
I used 3dsmax and zbrush for the modeling and marvelous designer for the cloths
The polycount is 72k tri including 6k of hair. Hair cards were made in zbrush with the IMM_Hair_JNasconeArt_01 brush that you can easily find online.
I'm planning to make an environment in UE4 to develope the story behind this character so stay tuned ! :)
Thanks to the guys who gave me feedback along the way !
Don't hesitate to drop me a line here or on facebook/mail if you have questions !